[GLLUG] Apache crashing?

ZuG ozugo at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 09:47:18 EDT 2008

Hey guys,

I'm having trouble with my apache 2.2.3 system. Installed ffmpeg, ffmpeg-php, flvtool2, and menconder to run dolphin CMS system.

Now, apache is crashing randomly, perhaps 2 times a week. I turned the apache logging up fully to try to track it down, and the apache logs just don´t show anything out of the ordinary. Everything is working fine, and then nothing.

Do I get to play the "uninstall stuff until it stops" game, or is there a better suggestion as to how to track this down? I'm pretty new to troubleshooting apache, though I know my way around the machine pretty well.

Erica