[GLLUG] OT: .22 handguns

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Sat Jul 5 11:53:11 EDT 2008

Karl Schuttler wrote:
> How about pricing on these? I went to the MI Gun show in Mason
> yesterday to see what the going rate was, and found three at $239, 275
> (Long Rifled), and $300 (target model). Does that sound right?

That sounds about right.  Gun show prices usually have some padding for
dickering though.

I strongly recommend getting it chambered for long rifle, not shorts.
Shorts sometimes don't have quite enough power to operate the action.
The target model could be fun too, since it is especially designed for
target shooting, which is usually what you want a .22 for anyway.

Clay
--
CeaMuS, Simple Content Management
http://www.ceamus.com