[GLLUG] OT: .22 handguns

Michael George george at idealso.com
Sat Jul 5 22:14:05 EDT 2008

I have this one, but I got it in the '90's when it was still a MkII:
http://www.ruger.com/Firearms/FAProdView?model=10101&return=Y

I also don't have the scope rail on it and I'm quite happy with the
adjustable sites.

All the MkIII's are chambered for the .22LR, AFAIK, so I'm not sure what
the difference is between your $239 model and the $275.  I would
recommend the bull bbl., myself...