[GLLUG] GCC compile issue

Sean O'Malley picasso at madflower.com
Wed Jul 9 09:28:30 EDT 2008

You need the 32-bit compatibility rpms installed.

I think the packages you need are (you might need more):
glibc-xxx.i686.rpm
glibc-devel-xxxx.i386.rpm

Notice the i686 and i386 rather then the x86_64 or ia64 for the 64-bit
stuff. Yes you install them both.

They should be included on the install media or they are available with
the update, etc.

glibc-devel-xxx.i386.rpm should take care of the crt1 error.

Sean