[GLLUG] VFW Post 701 now wired

Ross Smith rsmith1916 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 13:38:40 EDT 2008

The parking is good, right in front of the building not off to the side or
back.  I'd say it holds maybe 30 cars at full capacity(?)  Which, although
as I remember that isn't the worse neighborhood in town, when I had a
girlfriend years ago who used to stay off Rosemary, I remember being told to
keep the car in a well lit area at night.

-- Ross