[GLLUG] VFW Post 701 now wired

Ross Smith rsmith1916 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 13:35:40 EDT 2008

Nice! I have family who are members of that post.  I was just there on July
4th to have my kids on their float.  Nice place, one difference I noticed
about the VFW's up here and in Texas.  Up here they have a full bar... which
is kind of odd because of all places I would expect a full bar in Texas.

-- Ross