[GLLUG] Best local place for custom built computers?

Nicholas Kwiatkowski kwiatk27 at msu.edu
Sat Mar 1 08:47:28 EST 2008

Personally, I've been a big fan of Vertex Computers.  I've only purchased
one full system (it was extremely low-end, but worked great),  but pretty
much any obscure widget I've needed from them, they've had.  Their customer
service has always been extremely nice, and their prices are OK.  They are
in Frandor next to the Frandor Deli.

-Nick Kwiatkowski