[GLLUG] Request for Computer Louge Staffing

Andy Ball physicsnarf at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 23:14:50 EDT 2008

The group i am traveling with participates in set up and take down so
depending on when you can get into the lounge room I might be able to help
with set up and almost positive help with take down.  I should also be able
to help periodically through out the days but i am not sure of times yet.

{
> Please let me know if you can give us some time to help out in the
> lounge by sending me an e-mail to this address.  Feel free to specify
> times you can and/or cannot staff the lounge, although I understand that
> with the thus-far incomplete and variable schedule of events it will be
> difficult to determine what presentations you want to attend until
> Penguicon is almost upon us.  I already have one volunteer; thank you,
> Ariel.
>
> {
> {

                               Chick