[GLLUG] Request for Computer Louge Staffing

Peter Smith psmith.gllug at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 23:19:45 EDT 2008

Andy Ball wrote:
> The group i am traveling with participates in set up and take down so
> depending on when you can get into the lounge room
A number of the rooms, including the one for the computer lounge, will
not be available to us to even start having the tables dragged in for,
until around 3pm on Friday. I don't expect that we'll have access to the
room to start dragging in computers until 5 or 6 pm on
Friday...pre-opening ceremonies are 6:30, ceremonies are at 7, and when
pressed for an estimate at setup time, based on similar prior knowledge,
I guesstimated 3-4 hours. We'll see what the minutes hold. :)

--
Peter Smith