[GLLUG] Sendmail configuration

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Thu Mar 20 18:04:17 EDT 2008

I've got the same problem with Moronic mail admins that blindly reject
IP blocks like that.  It's a pain, but I've resolved to email the first
users from each such domain I find and then blindly forward all future
email to that destination off to an ISP that doesn't properly handle
mail (i.e. Comcast).

Deepan,

I'd consider getting a real domain anyhow.  You can get one for as
little as $7-10 yearly and can use it for other things like pointing
back to your machines, etc.

YMMV.