[GLLUG] Leopard inside Ubuntu

David Singer david at ramaboo.com
Tue May 6 22:10:20 EDT 2008

I was wondering if anyone on the list has successfully installed OS X
10.5 onto a virtual machine running within linux (preferably ubuntu
8.04). I know there are some licensing issues with this but I am am
using a genuine apple hardware and i don't really care about bending
the apple license since i did pay for Leopard. Iv tried several
approaches but i still haven't managed to get it to work :( Any help
would be greatly appreciated. I just hate rebooting every time i want
to do something in OS X.

david