[GLLUG] Leopard inside Ubuntu

Nicholas Kwiatkowski kwiatk27 at msu.edu
Tue May 6 23:29:39 EDT 2008

I'm fairly certain there aren't any VMs that emulate Apple'e substitution of
the BIOS (the EFI), yet.  I know the major ones, VMware, VirtualPC, quem,
xen don't.  The EFI is not nearly as well documented as the IBM compatible
BIOS.

I know some people have finally figured out how to write a really basic
emulator of EFI into MBR of a hard drive (to boot OSX from non-apple
hardware), but a quick google hasn't come up with anything on the
true-emulation front.

-Nick Kwiatkowski