[GLLUG] Leopard inside Ubuntu

Mike msg at msu.edu
Wed May 7 10:45:22 EDT 2008

Here's a strategy.  I haven't tried it.  Before putting the MacOS into a
pc emulator, first patch it, so that it runs on pc hardware.
http://www.osx86project.org/
Is the osx86 project legal?  Is the DMCA unconstitutional? ... ???

Since you have mac hardware, I would think Apple'd want it to work.

:S