[GLLUG] GLLUG-Q

Stanley C. Mortel mortel at cyber-nos.com
Wed May 7 12:48:45 EDT 2008

Hope we can make this happen.  Susan wants to come too.  She's even willing
to put up with a bunch of Linux geeks....   The dates 5/8, 5/22, and 5/23
all work for us.  The 14th through the 17th and the 24th are out.  Other
possible dates are 5/9 and 5/30.

I assume this will be a potluck affair like last year.

Stan

At 07:53 AM 5/6/2008 -0400, you wrote:
>Not yet, and here are some more tentative dates: 5/8 - Thursday 5/15 -
>Thursday 5/22 - Thursday 5/23 - Saturday How about we put this to a vote?
> Eduardo Cesconetto | eduardo at cesconetto.com | (517)507-5966 On May 5,
>2008, at 7:56 PM, Chick Tower wrote: > Did this ever occur? > > Also, who
>has the burn box now? > >                               Chick > > >
>Eduardo Cesconetto wrote: >> We have 15 pounds of very good beef to make a
>bbq and those so far  >> are  the dates I have available: >> 4/27 and
>5/2 >> We are planing on cooking @ Jeff's in Williamston, any ideas?  >>

Stan Mortel
mortel at cyber-nos.com