[GLLUG] kvm switch to share peripherals?

Don Bosman dbosman at msu.edu
Tue Oct 7 16:55:42 EDT 2008

I didn't hit reply to all earlier. I sent this to Ranti.
When I did this same search in the Spring the only model CDW listed was
$170.  Now there are several models and a range of prices.

You need a 4 port peripheral sharing KVM.
Such as the following found at www.cdw.com by searching for kvm & usb

$99.99  IOGEAR 4 Port USB & PS/2 KVM Switch wit Peripheral Sharing,
Audio, & Cables <http://www.cdwg.com/shop/products/default.aspx?EDC=549819>

$202.99 IOGEAR 4 Port USB DVI KVM With Audio/Peripheral Sharing/Cables
<http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.aspx?EDC=786406>

2 port models aren't much less expensive.

Don