[GLLUG] Computer Lounge Staffing

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 22:55:08 EDT 2008

Now that I'm heading up the Brazilian barbecue for the next Penguicon,
it's possible I won't be able to handle the scheduling of staff for the
computer lounge.  I'll still try to do it, because it's not very hard,
but my other duties may prevent me from finishing it.  So I would like
all of you to consider taking over that task.  You have several months
to think about it.  Maybe someone can figure out how to have an
open-source scheduling process, where everyone just decides for
themselves what time to be in the lounge and it all just works.

                                Chick