[GLLUG] Brewing Day

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Thu Sep 11 15:05:20 EDT 2008

I've declared September 20th brewing day for the first batch of GLLUG
beer.  Meet at my house sometime after 11 in the morning.  I'll start
setting equipment up around then, and we'll probably start the actual brew
around 12.  Figure it to take about 4 hours by the time we're done.

There will be something for food, probably chili or mac and cheese (home
made, no funny orange powder).  And we brew rain or shine.  Weather just
affects whether we do it in my garage or by my shed.  Anybody wanting to
drink beer should bring their own, as this beer won't be ready until
sometime around the new year.

Address:

5390 River Ridge Drive
Flushing, MI 48433