[GLLUG] New Weekly Meeting Site

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 15:58:59 EDT 2008

Arrangements have been made to hold our weekly meetings in the
third-floor conference room of the downtown Lansing branch of the public
library, beginning September 18th.  The library is located at the corner
of Capitol and Kalamazoo, and Capitol Avenue is one-way southbound
there.  You may find directions to the library at its website,
http://www.cadl.org.

The conference room is directly to the left of the elevator when you get
off.  Because the rest of the floor is administrative offices, we will
not have access to bathrooms without going downstairs to the second
floor or the basement.  It is very important the room be vacated not
later than 8:45 p.m., since the library closes at 9:00 p.m.

The first person there for the meeting should ask at the Information
Desk on the first floor for someone to unlock the room for us.

                                Chick