[GLLUG] Cent OS Php Version

Ron Blanchett muteid10t at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 16:24:13 EDT 2009

do 'yum --enablerepo=centosplus search php' to see if the version of php you
are looking for is in the centosplus repository.
if it is then 'yum --enablerepo=centosplus install php'.

Keep in mind that the centosplus repo will possible take you out of line
with some/all centos packages, use the centosplus repo with care.
All packages in the centosplus repo are community provided and supported.

-Ron