[GLLUG] I got my PogoPlug yesterday. It works exactly as advertised and reviewed.

Don Bosman dbosman at msu.edu
Tue Apr 14 17:32:01 EDT 2009

There are lots of reviews on line, they're all true.
http://www.engadget.com/2009/04/06/pogoplug-review/  for instance.

My only quibbles are entering the serial number on the website to
activate and what happens if the company goes out of business.

But, activation only has to be done once, and I presume people will be
hacking them any minute now since they are finally shipping.

This is a perfect gift for parents to give adult children or adult children
to give to parents. Finally get all those digital photos and scans of
photos
on line and accessible. Stop fretting about organizing them into some
sort of web site. Just copy them onto the USB hard drive and share.