[GLLUG] Penguicon Camp Unix

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Wed Apr 15 23:04:12 EDT 2009

Without diving into those details just yet, are we even sure to have the
lounge running by 6:00?  If I recall, we weren't officially allowed to start
setting up at the Hilton before 3:00 last year, and we had trouble getting
the server running the year prior.

Once the terminal server is up and going, I'd like a few configuration
changes too, please:
  1.) I'd like to have GnuPG available via a shell on the terminals (most
all distros do that default nowdays, type "gpg" to confirm)
  2.) The CAcert.org root available in the browser (many distros do that by
default)
  3.) The ability to print to a (non-default) CUPS server that I can
provide.