[GLLUG] Penguicon Camp Unix

Peter Smith psmith.gllug at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 19:29:41 EDT 2009

I did get confirmation from Jer that we can starting setting up at
2pm...that *should* give us enough time to get set up, as there's not a lot
of people who should be distracted before 5...except perhaps Marshall...but
heck, no, we're NEVER sure. Right now, I'm not even sure we'll have
connectivity.

As for the rest...I know of no communication between Craig Maloney and any
of us. :) Please let me know before the next ConCom meeting (a week from
tomorrow) if you've got information otherwise.

--
Peter Smith
psmith.gllug at gmail.com