[GLLUG] GLLUG Website

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Sun Aug 9 09:53:00 EDT 2009

The voting is in, and we've selected the Sky theme for the website. I
think this thing is pretty much ready to replace the existing site.

The one thing we don't have is any kind of decent tie-in with a
calendar/event system. The modules for integrating with Google calendar
are broken/non-existant. If I can find a way to let multiple people have
write access to a single Google calendar, I'll just create a page with
the HTML for a calendar embedded. If I can't pull that off, I'm going to
revert back to the traditional Drupal calendar/event system.

Is there anything else that people see which we need to move over?  If
nobody sees anything else that we need I'd like to do the move this week.

Clay