[GLLUG] PenguiCon

Trevor Jagoda trevor.jagoda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 08:04:11 EST 2009

Hello!

I am Trevor Jagoda, the head of PenguiCon 7.0's Tech Track.  Why am I
harassing your mailing lists, you say?  It's quite simple, I need more
presentations and panels!

So, if any of you out there would like to present your hobbies, interests,
knowledge(s), or frighteningly-hacked-together homebrew contraptions at
PenguiCon, e-mail me!

Send a panel/talk/event/activity title to "trevor.jagoda at gmail.com", along
with a small descriptive blurb, and a list of the participants (list of
participants is not needed if you are doing a solo-talk), and we'll get you
scheduled into the fun!

Separately, I know last year's key signing party was a pretty huge hit.  If
the GLLUG-affiliated computer lounge administrators are on this list, are
you guys all set to go at that again this year?  I will order the
appropriate ribbons if so.

Thanks,

Trevor Jagoda
Tech Track Head