[GLLUG] how to remove

Mike Rambo mrambo at lsd.k12.mi.us
Fri Jan 16 13:09:12 EST 2009

I had a problem with a raid 5 array. When I got it back up I found
everything looks ok except one directory that now appears as follows.

?r---w-rwx 33444 3714798861 2557849272 2593351921 2017-08-26 12:38 mdk

Notice the ? instead of the usual d at the far left plus the weird
large numbers elsewhere. This directory contained at least three and
probably four CD iso's which probably accounts for the size. No idea
about the bizarre user/group stuff aside from general corruption.

I'm sure the best thing will be to move the data elsewhere and rebuild
the array but before doing that I'm curious how something like this
might be fixed or if it even can. All the other files and directories
are ok (or at least appear to be) and the array can be otherwise read
and written to without difficulty.

I can't even delete this item.

--
Mike Rambo

Life takes a bit of time and a lot of relationship.
    -papa