[GLLUG] Penguicon Volunteer Schedule

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Mon Jan 19 09:34:51 EST 2009

There's an extension of the drupal event module for volunteer signup.  I
propose that we integrate that into our website, which seems like a better
solution.  Nothing against the dabble db, but why not use the resources we
already have, rather than spreading our resources over a bunch of sites?

"Event Manager" and "Event with volunteer time slots" are the two most
obvious ones.  Neither has been ported to version 6, but I think the site
is still on version 5, so that's cool.

Clay