[GLLUG] Penguicon Volunteer Schedule

charles at bityard.net charles at bityard.net
Mon Jan 19 16:27:38 EST 2009

Splendid idea. Would either of those modules allow visitors to request a
certain slot without having to register? Even a simple form that just
sends an email would suffice.

As the resident Drupal guru, would you be willing to set it up? What
little I did know of Drupal has been long forgotten. :)

Charles

--
http://bityard.net