[GLLUG] Contacting other groups

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Mon Jul 13 16:14:58 EDT 2009

Quoting Chick Tower <c.e.tower at gmail.com>:

> So we ARE going ahead with the remaining seminars????

Right now, going ahead with the seminar is my plan.  Marketing
completely failed for the previous session.  Nobody outside of the
core members who come to meetings knew about it.

I've tried other, more diverse marketing methods this time.  Let's see
how it goes.  Especially since Thursday's seminar occurs during our
regularly scheduled meeting.  We don't have to put ourselves out for
it, and it would be good to see if things work or not.

We won't need an all-hands sort of turnout for Saturday.  If you all
want to bag it, Charles and I can probably handle it.  I'll bring a
pizza to appease the masses (or the two guys waiting in futility).

Clay
--
Online RPG Campaign Planning
http://www.rpg-campaign.com