[GLLUG] Server Classes

user at qtm.net user at qtm.net
Mon Jul 13 17:04:58 EDT 2009

Hi,
I can make it on Saturday the18 at 1pm. Is this at Gone Wired? I can
not make it on Saturday the 25. Maybe Thurday the 23 we could have a
small pre-class on LAMP. I did miss Installfest. On Installfest I
figured that I already know how to Install programs. If there was more
to it, maybe on the rest of the classes you can give a quick outline.
Phil

-