[GLLUG] Google Calendar

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Fri Jul 24 15:32:13 EDT 2009

Quoting charles at bityard.net:

> On Fri, July 24, 2009 9:21 am, Clay Dowling wrote:
>> At one point there was a google calendar created for GLLUG.  Anybody
>> know what the calendar is?  I'd like to integrate it with the new site.
>
> I set it up as a sub-calendar on my Google account when my official title
> was "Event Manager" or something. It was meant as a stop-gap until Drupal
> had a better calendar plugin. Here are the links:

I thought David created one a couple weeks ago.  That's what I'm
really after.  And it needs to be something that any of the people who
might be organizing a GLLUG event can create entries on.

Right now I've got the Agenda plugin installed, and that's pulling off
my personal calendar.  Since I don't actually use Google Calendar,
that's not a problem for me.

--
Online RPG Campaign Planning
http://www.rpg-campaign.com