[GLLUG] Picnic II: Grilled Chicken

Stanley C. Mortel mortel at cyber-nos.com
Sat Jul 25 22:22:22 EDT 2009

I vote for Jeff's place.  What a wonderful spot that was last year.  Of
course, I haven't mentioned this to Jeff yet, but that's what he gets
for not reading his email often enough..... ;-)

Jeff, are you willing???

If not, I'd be willing to host it.  We have a nice back yard and
screened in porch, but no massive courtyard.

Stan