[GLLUG] Meeting Presentations

Stanley C. Mortel mortel at cyber-nos.com
Tue Jul 28 10:35:35 EDT 2009

I think that setting up one meeting a month as presentation night would
be great.  It might motivate many of us to take a more active role.  The
meetings we have now are nice, but I know there is a lot more knowledge
transfer that could be happening.  Maybe the first meeting (or last) of
the month could be a "what I discovered this month" round table.

Stan