[GLLUG] Military Service Rates and the H1B Visa

Lachniet, Mark mlachniet at analysts.com
Thu Jun 4 15:39:37 EDT 2009

Yeah, I'm guessing that that was an infected PDF intended to hack your computer.  No sane person would make such an arse of themselves.

Mark Lachniet | Solutions Architect, Security
Analysts International Corporation | 3101 Technology Blvd Suite A | Lansing, MI 48910
p. 517.336.1004 | m. 517.648.7903 | mlachniet at analysts.com | www.analysts.com

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.