[GLLUG] Military Service Rates and the H1B Visa

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 15:22:33 EDT 2009

This d*bag reveals his strategy with the Joseph Goebbels quote he places
at the bottom of every single page -- "If you tell a lie big enough and
keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."  For
those who haven't wasted their time reading it, it's an anti-Semitic
rant that goes so far as to proclaim Hitler as more deserving of respect
and honor than Einstein.

Does anyone know how to easily put someone's e-mail address onto as many
spam lists as possible?

                                Chick