[GLLUG] New Meetings

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 18:52:35 EDT 2009

Last night we discussed having meetings some other time than Thursday
nights.  The consensus was that the first Saturday of each month would
be a good time to have them, and probably at Gone Wired for the summer,
since it is reportedly much less crowded now than it is during the
school year.  Also, if we didn't want to wait until August to begin
this, we could have the first one June 27th, since the first Saturday in
July is the 4th.

What does everyone think about this?  Have you any other suggestions for
times and places?  We thought Saturday afternoon would be best, but what
do the rest of you think, and what time Saturday afternoon?  I guess we
could start showing up whenever and stay as long as we like.
--

                                Chick