[GLLUG] Server Classes

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Sat Jun 27 08:58:32 EDT 2009

Charles wrote:
> Won't be able to make it to this one. I'll be at a wedding. The
> others, I can most likely do, but I'll be sure to give advance notice
> if not.
That's okay.  One thing we're very good at is working as a group more
than a collection of individuals.  So while it would be nice if we could
have you there, somebody else will take up the slack.  That is also the
computer lounge at Penguicon works so well when GLLUG runs it.

> I thought I had the nightly news clip from Software Freedom Day a
> couple years back, but I can't find it anywhere now. If it turns up,
> and can be of use, I'll let you know.
We can't use that in a generic sense, but I can mention it in my release
to WILX, which is the station who sent the camera man.  Maybe other
stations can ask them for the footage.

Clay