[GLLUG] linux-user Digest, Vol 70, Issue 19

Sean O'Malley picasso at madflower.com
Sun Mar 1 21:17:21 EST 2009

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009, Joel Mayer wrote:

> Gentlemen-
>
> It makes no difference to me whether or not there is a Linux version
> of <Bender ed. >. I am trying to find someone who will teach me
> how to use it, someone I can pay off in value meals. Thanks / Joel
> Mayer

Oh I got it *doh*, you meant a value meal as a supersized big Mac with all
the fixin's. I can imagine someone in our group could use some fully
loaded 3.2ghz dual quad core Macintoshes. Hrm maybe we should each take a
chapter, and give a presentation before our meetings then we could all
have one?

If we do 2 chapers, can we opt for a fully loaded sunfire x4540?
(i'm out of disk and processor for my db application.)

What is your timeline for learning this application?