[GLLUG] PHP Authentication Frameworks

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 18:14:58 EDT 2009

I haven't used any of them, but if you go to SourceForge's security category

http://sourceforge.net/softwaremap/trove_list.php?form_cat=43

and search for authentication (at the bottom of the page) you get 231
hits, some of which appear suitable at first glance.

The autentication/directory category appears to be a likely source, too.

http://sourceforge.net/softwaremap/trove_list.php?form_cat=289

                                Chick