[GLLUG] Computers for sale

Ariel Lonchar currentlyunnameddj at gmail.com
Sat May 23 23:13:00 EDT 2009

So, the library is upgrading a lot of machines.  And thusly, they're getting
rid of the old ones.  They're being auctioned at Michiganstateauctions.com.
The towers can be disposed of, if you were to wish (mainly, I'm listing
these for the monitors, where you can get 15-17 inch LCDs for waaaaaay less
than retail).

Keep an eye out for these under Computers.  There should be (supposedly)
around 100 of them going to market.  I know I'm going to try for one of
them.

1)     Dell SX260

15” LCD Monitor

Pentium 4 @2.4GHz

1 GB RAM

20 GB Hard drive

Floppy drive or CD-Rom

Linux operating system only (from the pictures, some form of Ubuntu)

2)     Dell GX280

17” LCD Monitor

Pentium 4 @ 2.8 GHz

512 GB Ram or 2 GB Ram

40 GB Hard drive

Floppy Drive

DVD ROM/CD-RW or DVD-RW

Linux operating system only(from the pictures, some form of Ubuntu)