[GLLUG] Job Opening

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Mon Nov 23 16:42:38 EST 2009

This afternoon I accepted a new position.  While that's great for me,
the relevance for you is that there's now a job opening in Saint
Johns, Michigan.

They will be looking for an experienced programmer, ideally with
Delphi experience (although they taught me Delphi).  Experience with
EDI and web services would be absolutely delightful, and a little Java
or PHP wouldn't be amiss.

If you are interested you should mail Lee Auge
<leea at questsoftware.com>, the manager for the programming department.
-Don't- email me.  I'm leaving the company and I'm certainly not the
right person to talk to.

Clay
--
Online RPG Campaign Planning