[GLLUG] New Greater Lansing Java User Group

Peter Smith psmith.gllug at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 10:04:13 EST 2009

(cross-posting from DJUG and MAE cause they're local and cause I've at
least joined up on their google group with respect to my desire to get
going on programming my Android (on my phone, and on my Eee PC)

(original post by Yong Lim on November 23, 2009 at 8:29 pm to
http://agileenthusiasts.ning.com/profiles/blogs/new-greater-lansing-java-user)

Some great news....

A few of us have just started a new Java Users Group (JUG) around the
Greater Lansing area.

We are still working out the meeting details, but the venue will most
likely be around the East Lansing area with our first meeting
hopefully kicking off in January 2010.

For more details please visit - http://groups.google.com/group/greaterlansingjug

We encourage you to join us if you are in the Greater Lansing area and
would really appreciate it if you could send this announcement to any
other developers that might be interested.

Thank you and best regards,

Yong Lim & Daniel Davis.

--
Peter Smith