[GLLUG] Midnight Commander

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 12:33:07 EDT 2009

I'm going to be teaching the intro to the Linux command line class in
three weeks.  I'd like to show the attendees Midnight Commander, but I
don't know if it comes installed by default in Ubuntu, or in any distros
other than Slackware.  Could someone please let me know if it is
installed by default in your distro of choice?  I know it would be easy
to install in most distros, but I'd like to know if I'll need to have
them do that in class.  Thanks.

Ordinarily, I'd ask you to let me know off the mailing list, but I might
get twenty messages about it that way.  Please reply to the list so
people know which distros have been reported.  Thank you.
--

                                Chick