[GLLUG] Linux Command-Line Class on Oct 29th

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 18:36:35 EDT 2009

I placed an ad in the Computers & Tech section of Craigslist for the
upcoming Linux command-line class, which you can view here:

    http://lansing.craigslist.org/sys/1425590894.html

If any of you plan to attend, please let me know.  If you want, I can
send you the presentation I'll be teaching from, but you'll have to let
me know off-list, as I don't think I can send attachments to the list.
The presentation isn't completed yet, but it will just be a bunch of
HTML files, so any browser that can handle tables should be able to view it.
--

                                Chick