[GLLUG] Learning the command line

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Mon Oct 26 14:40:27 EDT 2009

Hey there hep cats and hot mommas, don't miss the killer opportunity
this Thursday to learn how to use the Linux command line from our very
own Chick Tower.

Wow, sorry about that, a full-drape Zoot Suit jumped me on the way
back from lunch.

Anyway, Chick is going to be teaching a class on the Linux command
line this Thursday at 6:30pm, in the third floor conference room at
the Capital Area District Library.  If you haven't come to one of our
meetings in the last year, the address is:

401 S. Capitol
Lansing, MI

You should bring a laptop, either with a recent version of Linux (or
similar UNIX operating system) installed, or capable of booting from a
CD-ROM.  Live-CDs will be provided for those who haven't taken the
plunge to installing Linux yet.

For more information you may contact me at the address above, or call
me at 810-869-4390

Clay
--
Online RPG Campaign Planning