[GLLUG] Learning the command line

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 15:45:32 EDT 2009

With regard to tomorrow's class, if you're coming to the meeting but not
necessarily for the class, please let my devoted, adoring acolytes have
the seats nearest the power outlets and the part of the room nearest the
projection screen.  I'm planning to bring an outlet strip to supplement
the one that's usually there, and I'll try to arrange the tables into
two groups, one near the screen and one away from it, so please let the
(five or six) students have the "best" seats.

                                Chick