[GLLUG] Website Calendar

David Singer david at ramaboo.com
Thu Apr 15 02:02:46 EDT 2010

Oh the joys of improperly done fluid layouts.

In Drupal add the following CSS rule to the calendar page using
whatever page specific css loader you happen to have got going.

#wrapper, #footer {
     min-width: 1150px;
}

If you don't have a page specific loader going (and you should) you
could probably just add this rule to your theme css file instead. I
know a lot of pre built themes do not support page specific css
changes.

#page-node-8 #wrapper, #page-node-8 #footer {
    min-width: 1150px;
}

It will fix the problem in Firefox, maybe a recent version of IE, not
a chance with IE 6, but fuck IE 6. Its a hack to be sure but fixing it
correctly would require a large rewrite of the existing code.

David