[GLLUG] Website Calendar

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Thu Apr 15 09:22:41 EDT 2010

On 4/14/10 7:29 PM, Chick Tower wrote:
> Does anyone else have trouble viewing the calendar on GLLUG's website
> without logging in?  I haven't tried viewing it after logging in, but
> when I view it as a visitor the right half of Saturday is cut off by
> the edge of the screen.  I can see that last Saturday there was a Bee
> scheduled for 4:00 p.m.
I have to admit that I am not happy with the google calendar in any
way.  It looks like crap and it's a pain to add things to it.

Would anybody be offended if I were to replace it with a drupal
calendar?  The drupal calendars integrate very nicely with most calendar
software via iCal, and you add events through the website, which is much
more logical than having to go to Google to add events.  There are
additional benefits to using the Drupal calendar, such as event signups
for our public events.

Clay