[GLLUG] Next Saturday's Dinner

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 22:20:22 EDT 2010

I found this page about local restaurants on the hotel's website.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-information/restaurant/dtttt-detroit-marriott-troy/

When I suggested a group dinner during Penguicon, I was hoping for
someplace with lots of vegetables since they are usually in short supply
in the consuite, other than relish trays.  I also was hoping for
someplace not expensive, like a Chinese buffet or Ponderosa Steakhouse.
  I don't feel the places on the list provided by the hotel meet either
of these criteria, but I guess everyone is free to make their own
choices.  I guess we can look around when we get there next weekend,
maybe even drive up and down Big Beaver Road a short bit to see what's
around before checking in.  Anyway, we have plenty of time to think
about it.  Or to not think about it.
--

                                Chick