[GLLUG] HELP Pfsense v1.2.3 cant completly boot

Shawn idealso00 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 22:25:40 EDT 2010

I have got the pfsense server install and running correctly. I have got
my rules running also. I am having an issue i cant connect to the
server from the outside. I also cant connect to the ssh port on my
proxy server.

Also when i reboot i get the boot message that tells me that it wont
boot normal.

This is for jeff. Thanks for the tips and help it has worked out for me
greatly. I now have a 4 port gig intell 64bit pci card in the pfsense
server.

If any body knows how to fix this please email me. I have to be at the
console to make it boot correctly.

Thanks

Shawn Caron