[GLLUG] Linux friendly phones

Charles Ulrich charles at bityard.net
Mon Dec 13 20:50:33 EST 2010

If you want an Android phone, I recommend a Nexus One or the
newly-released Nexus S. They come with the stock Android OS, before
its been mangled by the carrier or manufacturer. The OS updates come
straight from Google. The Nexus One comes in T-Mobile and AT&T flavors
but I don't know which carries the Nexus S supports.

Charles

http://bityard.net